PACIFIC COMMERCIAL REALTY ADVISORS, PACCRA, IS A REAL ESTATE ADVISORY AND BROKERAGE COMPANY AND AN ALLIANCE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST PRIVATELY HELD REAL ESTATE SERVICES FIRM, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD.
Our brokerage professionals serve Central California and the Idaho markets. Specifically serving the Central California counties of Kern, Tulare, Kings, Fresno and Los Angeles Counties; Santa Clarita and the Antelope Valley cities of Lancaster and Palmdale; and the central coast areas of Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, and San Luis Obispo. Each year, we complete hundreds of assignments.
We were founded in June 2012 as a successor company to CB Bakersfield Partners, an affiliate since 1999 with CBRE, Inc. Many of our advisors had been with CBRE dating back to the 1980's. We acquired our Fresno office in 2014 and the Idaho Cushman & Wakefield office in 2016 adding those locations and professionals to our team.
Our Mission is to take care of our clients. We are forever aware that we don't exist without them. We perform at the intersection of their needs and desired results. And we've produced satisfaction time and again.
We achieve this with a stand-out collection of advisors with expert knowledge in the specific domains of industrial, office, retail, hospitality, Investment, land and multi-family real estate, for space users, developers, and owners. We offer brokerage services, consultation and property management, we are connected to an outstanding network of help, and together, we deliver superior results to our clients.
Principal owners Wayne Kress, Duane Keathley, Vince Roche, and Jeff Andrew are accomplished market leaders, collectively with over 118 years of experience. PACCRA proudly has over 35 brokerage advisors with exemplary expertise and deep roots in the markets they serve.
MEET THE EXECUTIVE TEAM
ABOUT CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors, PACCRA, is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance. This initiative expands Cushman & Wakefield’s service distribution channel for clients in certain strategic markets. Alliance members are best-of-class independent companies, all having a history of successful partnerships with Cushman & Wakefield. Members of the Alliance are carefully screened and agree to rigorous qualifications, operating requirements and ongoing performance measures in order to provide consistent, high quality services to clients. Clients benefit from the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance through shared access to Cushman & Wakefield’s practices, standardized research methodologies and strategic approaches in providing client solutions.
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 48,000 employees in more than 400 offices in 70 countries help occupiers and investors optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $6.9 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. 2017 marks the 100-year anniversary of the Cushman & Wakefield brand. 100 years of taking our clients’ ideas and putting them into action. To learn more, visit www.cushwakecentennial.com, www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
What are the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members?
- The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members were established beginning in January 2002 to expand the company's client services to major markets throughout the United States where the firm does not maintain an office.
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Member firms "consist of best-of-class independent companies".
- PACCRA is the 35th member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance.
- Alliance Members remain independently owned and operated. They retain their existing name, adding "Member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance" to all marketing and collateral materials.
What does this alliance mean for PACCRA and its clients?
This alliance is an accolade to our offices in Idaho, Bakersfield & Fresno, and service areas of the Southern San Joaquin Valley, North Los Angeles County and the Central California Coast. There isn't a major business in the world that isn't aware of Cushman & Wakefield. Having a local Cushman & Wakefield office will prompt decision makers to take a fresh look at their real estate needs for possible expansion and relocation. PACCRA plays a crucial role in the economic development of the markets we serve.
- Clients of PACCRA will have access to professional resources in valuation & appraisals, client consulting and asset services.
- Expertise from Cushman & Wakefield will help PACCRA offer a new service line: facilities management.
Operating as a unified team, Cushman & Wakefield and the Alliance firms integrate the strength of local talent, relationships, and market intelligence with the full capacity of Cushman & Wakefield’s resources and platform.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs
- Leverages Cushman & Wakefield platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD value-add:
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provider service structure
- Confidence - that we'll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services
- Consistency - in our business approach of putting client's needs first and delivering what we promise
- Culture - mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration and support
Cushman & Wakefield's integrity, values, services and client focus have long exemplified the best of what the commercial real estate industry has to offer. Together our clients receive unparalleled service and support.