Area of PracticeOffice and Investment Properties – Bakersfield and California Central Coast
Pat has over 33 years of experience advising clients on the commercial real estate market. Pat specializes in Commercial Office, Investments Properties, Office Warehouse and Land related real estate transactions. His current affiliation with the local ownership of Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors began in 1999, after 15 years as Vice President at competing commercial firms. His career began with classic sales and marketing programs at Xerox Corporation. However, he very soon was attracted to a career in real estate in the mid 80’s, combining his knowledge of business and the local oil market to become a marketing Sales Associate. Pat and his expert team represented major clients in successful lease and sale transactions totaling several million square feet of office, office/medical, and office/warehouse properties within the greater Bakersfield area.
Pat is involved in his community, giving his time in support of local nonprofits, often in a leadership role or providing his cooking expertise for at fundraisers. He chooses to focus his community service toward youth development and work education projects. Pat currently serves on the Boards of the Boys and Girls Club Foundation and the Bakersfield Breakfast Rotary Club.
Most recently he has combined his talents with Team TNT, partnering multiple diverse talents and expanding use of online capabilities and social media to market properties. Team TNT is well-versed in all aspects of purchase and leasing of offices, including multi-tenant buildings, commercial retail, apartments along with other commercial investment opportunities; and, also offering expertise in tenant representation and contract negotiation. Team TNT is committed to providing the most valuable tools and resources to meet your commercial real estate needs... serving the areas of Bakersfield and the Central Coast.
- 5060 California Avenue, Suite 1000
- Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Telephone: 661.633.3813
- Mobile: 661.331.6770
- Fax: 661.633.3801
- License: 00872805
- Hudson Realty Advisors
- Cardinal Equities
- Dr. Olena Norris
- Print Centers, Inc.
- Stenoscribe, Amarillo, Texas
- Dr. Amol Gupta
- Dr. Wafik Abdou
- San Joaquin Refinery
- SJH New Stine, LLC
- Barnes Wealth Management
- Crop Production Services
- Black Construction
- 1100 Mohawk Prtnrs., Santa Monica
- State Farm
- Chevron U.S.A
- New York Life
- Tejon Ranch
- GMAC Mortgage
- Pacific Pipeline
- Allstate Insurance
- Shell Oil
- Borton, Petrini & Conron
- Gregory D. Bynum and Assoc.
- General Services Admin.
- AG Edwards
- US House of Representative 22nd Congressional District
- First American Title Co.
- Parson’s Engineering
- Ivanhoe Energy
- Office Depot
- Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club Foundation of Kern County
- Board Member, Bakersfield Breakfast Rotary
- Past Member Advisory Council, Catholic Charities
- Past Chairman of the Board, Goodwill Industries / Past Board Member, Goodwill Industries
- Member, Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce Leadership Bakersfield Class of 1999
- Former Treasurer, representing Kern High School District Trustee Mike Williams, Election Campaign Co-manager; Successfully Campaigned for two terms
- Former Chairman, Church Harvest Festival Fundraiser, Cooked and fed over 1500 people
- Past Board of Director, Lori Brock Children’s Museum
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Management
- California State University Fresno
- Bakersfield College