Senior Director – Retail Specialist
Andrea Nilson is a Senior Director - Retail Specialist with Cushman & Wakefield Pacific focusing on retail transactions in Idaho as well as surrounding markets.
Andrea is an 18 year veteran in commercial real estate and started her career with Albertsons in the surplus real estate department as Surplus Real Estate Manager where she was responsible for real estate dispositions totaling more than 9 million square feet. Prior to becoming a retail broker, Nilson functioned as the Vice President of Acquisitions for Heslin Becker Properties, a premier development company based in Southern California.
In the last 15 years, Andrea has been a retailer, a developer and a broker which gives her insight to every side of a transaction in the retail sector. Andrea is an expert at new site selection, relocation opportunities, as well as disposition of non-producing retail assets. Nilson has substantial experience in managing property transactions, negotiating contracts and creating facility-specific programs.
Nislon was recently selected to serve on the Cushman & Wakefield Americas Retail Advisory Group which was formed to enhance cross selling opportunities across the retail platform.
- Cushman & Wakefield | Commerce
- Grubb & Ellis|Catalyst - Boise, Idaho
- Heslin Becker Properties, Boise, Idaho
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)
- Cushman & Wakefield/Commerce Boise Top Producer, 2014
- B.A. International Business, College of Idaho
- 398 South 9th Street, Suite 260
- Boise, ID 83702
- Telephone: 208.287.8439
- Fax: 208.287.9501
- License: SP39275