Tammy Cox, CPM
Senior Property Manager
Tammy Cox is Senior Property Manager, and Asset Services Specialist with Cushman & Wakefield Pacific, focusing on property and asset management in the greater Boise area.
Tammy joined Cushman & Wakefield Pacific November 1, 2016. She leads the company’s property management division for Idaho. She brings more than eighteen years of experience and extensive knowledge of commercial property management to our Boise office, overseeing the company’s management of a variety of industrial, retail, and office properties throughout the Idaho markets, including several prominent buildings in the Boise area.
She effectively coordinates all aspects of property management for her clients, from construction management to leasing activities. Tammy holds a Certified Property Manager® designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management®, and is an affiliate with the National Association of Realtors. She has also served as a receiver for LNR. Prior to her current position as Senior Property Manager, Tammy was Property Management Director, in Boise. Her work history includes positions with the following, notable companies.
- Property Management Director, Grubb & Ellis|Catalyst
- Owner & Property Manager, TSC Management
- Property Manager, CMH Development
- Property Manager, NAI Kowallis & Mackey Commercial Real Estate
- Sales Audit & Property Accounting, Albertsons Corporate Offices
- 398 South 9th Street, Suite 260
- Boise, ID 83702
- Telephone: 208.287.9483
- Fax: 208.287.9501
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member, CREW Idaho Chapter (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Member, BOMA (Building Owners Managers Association)
- Member, National Association of Realtors
- Boise State University
- Idaho State University