Gary Mathias is a Fresno native and specializes in Investments, Office, and Land Sales. He has extensive experience in the commercial real estate brokerage since entering the profession in 1976. He joined Cushman & Wakefield Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors in April 2013 from CBRE. Prior to CBRE, he owned and operated two real estate brokerage companies in Fresno: Commercial Pacific Real Estate, a 20-agent commercial house, and Scott, Laruitzen & Mathias, a 15-agent residential house. Prior to beginning his real estate career, Gary was a high-volume sales manager for Xerox in Fresno.
Gary's expertise is working with developers and builders from land acquisition to project completion. He has experience with office, retail, and apartment projects. A few of his projects:
- Fowler and Ashlan Center—Retail Center.
- Bullard and Villa Shopping Center—a 22,000sf strip center anchored by Villa Food Mart, Clovis.
- IRS Center,
- Federal General Services Administration (Federal GSA)—16 separate build-to-suit requirements, including office projects for IRS, Social Security Administration, Homeland Security, Modesto Bankruptcy court, and US Marshall.
- State General Services Administration (State GSA)—a 28,000sf project for Central Valley Regional Center, 4615 N Marty Ave, Fresno.
- Professional Offices—30,000sf at 1753 E. Fir Ave, Fresno & ground up development.
- Lions Gate Apartments—a 48-unit complex, 6650 N. Maroa Avenue, Fresno, a ground up development.
- Residential Custom homes and lot developments in the Las Vegas and high desert area of Nevada.