The subject property, located in an area of southwest Idaho known as Sunnyslope, is set amongst fruit orchards and productive vineyards overlooking the picturesque Snake River and the Owyhee mountains to the south. Sunnyslope and the subject property are at the heart of the Snake River Valley American Viticultural Area (AVA), which was established in 2007 and includes areas in Southwestern Idaho and Eastern Oregon. The area’s long, warm summer days, cool summer evenings, and rich volcanic soils combine to produce award-winning wines that are rapidly growing in popularity both regionally and nationally.
Located 33 miles west of Boise, the subject property is in what is referred to locally as the Treasure Valley- one of the fastest growing and most dynamic metropolitan areas in the western U.S. The nearby Boise Airport is serviced by 7 airlines providing daily nonstop flights to over 20 cities and the property is located a short distance off Interstate 84, which connects Portland and Salt Lake City.
Sale Price: Contact Agents
Available: 586.224 Acres
Parcels: 16 Total
Current Use: Agriculture Land
• Ideal for Agriculture Based Community Development
• Portion of Polo Cove, a Previously Approved 2,500 Acre Ag-Based Planned Community
• Currently Planted in Wine Grapes, Truffles, Sun Spuds, Alfalfa and Other Crops
• Approximately 280 Acres Certified Organic, Potential to Convert Additional Acreage
• Incredible Views Overlooking the Snake River Valley & Owyhee Mountains