Cushman & Wakefield
Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors, PACCRA, is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance. This initiative expands Cushman & Wakefield's service distribution channel for clients in certain strategic markets. Alliance members are best-of-class independent companies, all having a history of successful partnerships with Cushman & Wakefield. Members of the Alliance are carefully screened and agree to rigorous qualifications, operating requirements and ongoing performance measures in order to provide consistent, high quality services to clients. Clients benefit from the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance through shared access to Cushman & Wakefield's practices, standardized research methodologies and strategic approaches in providing client solutions. The Americas Alliance Program has 36 firms and 80 offices. In the U. S., there are 28 firms and 67 offices.
Cushman & Wakefield is the world's largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment, and has established a preeminent position in the world's major markets, as evidenced by its frequent involvement in many of the most significant property leases, sales and assignments. Founded in 1917 it has 250+ offices in 60+ countries and more than 43,000+ employees. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, fully‐integrated on a global basis, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. The firm has more than $5.5 billion in assets under management through its wholly‐owned subsidiary Cushman & Wakefield Investors. A recognized leader in local and global real estate research, the firm publishes its market information and studies online at http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/knowledge.
What are the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members?
- The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members were established beginning in January 2002 to expand the company's client services to major markets throughout the United States where the firm does not maintain an office.
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Member firms "consist of best-of-class independent companies".
- PACCRA is 35th member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance.
- Alliance Members remain independently owned and operated. They retain their existing name, adding "Member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance" to all marketing and collateral materials.
What does this alliance mean for PACCRA and its clients?
This new alliance is an accolade to Bakersfield, the Southern San Joaquin Valley, North Los Angeles County and the Central California Coast. There isn't a major business in the world that isn't aware of Cushman & Wakefield. Having a local Cushman & Wakefield office will prompt decision makers to take a fresh look at their real estate needs for possible expansion and relocation. PACCRA is now set to play a crucial role in the economic development of the markets we serve.
- Clients of PACCRA will have access to professional resources in appraisals, client consulting and asset services.
- Expertise from Cushman & Wakefield will help PACCRA offer a new service: facilities management.
The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance is a fully integrated extension of the C&W global platform. It consists of specially-selected independent firms, who provide clients with extended geographic reach through elite commercial real estate professionals and high quality, comprehensive services.
Operating as a unified team, C&W and the Alliance firms integrate the strength of local talent, relationships, and market intelligence with the full capacity of C&W's resources and platform.
In layman's terms, it's the best of both worlds.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community.
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs.
- Leverages C&W platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge.
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD value-add:
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems.
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach.
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provide service structure.
- Confidence - that we'll deliver value by providing the most creative and innovative services.
- Consistency - in our business approach of putting client's needs first and delivering what we promise.
- Culture - mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration & trust.