ABOUT CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD
Pacific Commercial Realty Advisors, PACCRA, is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance. This initiative expands Cushman & Wakefield’s service distribution channel for clients in certain strategic markets. Alliance members are best-of-class independent companies, all having a history of successful partnerships with Cushman & Wakefield. Members of the Alliance are carefully screened and agree to rigorous qualifications, operating requirements and ongoing performance measures in order to provide consistent, high quality services to clients. Clients benefit from the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance through shared access to Cushman & Wakefield’s practices, standardized research methodologies and strategic approaches in providing client solutions.
Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm that helps clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. Our 45,000 employees in more than 70 countries help occupiers and investors optimize the value of their real estate by combining our global perspective and deep local knowledge with an impressive platform of real estate solutions. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenue of $6 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (C&W Services), global occupier services, investment & asset management (DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation, and valuation & advisory. 2017 marks the 100-year anniversary of the Cushman & Wakefield brand. 100 years of taking our clients’ ideas and putting them into action. To learn more, visit www.cushwakecentennial.com, www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
What are the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members?
- The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Members were established beginning in January 2002 to expand the company's client services to major markets throughout the United States where the firm does not maintain an office.
- Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Member firms "consist of best-of-class independent companies".
- PACCRA is the 35th member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance.
- Alliance Members remain independently owned and operated. They retain their existing name, adding "Member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance" to all marketing and collateral materials.
What does this alliance mean for PACCRA and its clients?
This alliance is an accolade to our offices in Idaho, Bakersfield & Fresno, and service areas of the Southern San Joaquin Valley, North Los Angeles County and the Central California Coast. There isn't a major business in the world that isn't aware of Cushman & Wakefield. Having a local Cushman & Wakefield office will prompt decision makers to take a fresh look at their real estate needs for possible expansion and relocation. PACCRA plays a crucial role in the economic development of the markets we serve.
- Clients of PACCRA will have access to professional resources in valuation & appraisals, client consulting and asset services.
- Expertise from Cushman & Wakefield will help PACCRA offer a new service line: facilities management.
Operating as a unified team, Cushman & Wakefield and the Alliance firms integrate the strength of local talent, relationships, and market intelligence with the full capacity of Cushman & Wakefield’s resources and platform.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs
- Leverages Cushman & Wakefield platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD value-add:
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provider service structure
- Confidence - that we'll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services
- Consistency - in our business approach of putting client's needs first and delivering what we promise
- Culture - mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration and support
Cushman & Wakefield's integrity, values, services and client focus have long exemplified the best of what the commercial real estate industry has to offer. Together our clients receive unparalleled service and support.