Cushman & Wakefield Pacific property managers pair local knowledge and experience with the insight and industry expertise of our global organizational platform, Cushman & Wakefield. We receive high marks in all property types from all types of investors—both entrepreneurial and institutional. Our Property Management professionals improve the cost, efficiency and performance of your real estate property and portfolio. We achieve this through customized asset and facility plans, industry-leading technology, best practices, rigorous cost management, and leveraged procurement.
At the core of our operating philosophy is an emphasis on teamwork. Each asset under our management has an assigned owner team comprised of representatives from each service area. Those service areas include management, accounting, administration and the local leasing agent. The property managers act as the quarterbacks for the team by setting the schedule and task list and managing the budget. The team assists the owners in making educated decisions regarding their asset; ultimately ensuring the long-term value of the asset.
The benefits to the asset from this process include the following:
- Improved communication among team members
- Increased clarity and understanding of owner’s goals and objectives
- Consistent communication to tenants from all team members
- All team members are empowered to provide input on all topics
Our Property Management Team
With over 50 years of combined experience, our Property Management Division offers investors state of-the-art management services—including lease administration, accounting, and facility maintenance.
Click on a property manager’s portrait to read full bio.
Our Property Management Services
One of the most important aspects of Cushman & Wakefield Pacific’s financial management is our lease administration capabilities.
- Billing of tenant rent
- Billing of additional rents to include escalations, electric, and additional charges, where applicable
- Deposit of all rents and additional rents into separate and exclusive bank accounts
- Property Accounting
- Accurate Budgeting
- Comprehensive Reporting
- Purchasing Policies and Procedures
- Insurance Verification
- Competitive Bidding
- Invoice Verification and Approval
- Check Disbursement Controls
Tenant Relations Program
- Tenant Surveys
- Quality Customer Service
- Single Point of Contact
- 24 Hour Engineering Response
- System efficiency and preventative and recurring maintenance
- Energy Management
- Capital Improvement and Expenditures
- Proper Staffing and Training
- Service Contractors
- Worker’s Compensation
- Vendor Selection and Procurement
- Legal Requirements Compliance
- Emergency Procedures
- Environmental Fire / Safety and Regulatory Management
From planning and construction to final occupancy, tenant improvements to building construction, our team can help you achieve your most demanding real estate objectives.
- Design Review
- Value Engineering
- Budget and Cost Estimating
- Inspection and Surveillance
- Project Controls
- Conduct Project Meetings
- Change Order Review
- Monitor and Oversee Scheduling
- Compile Closeout Documents and Lien Releases